Villa Montine Rental Policies
For the safety and pleasure of your guests, future guests and the community, we ask all visitors to abide by these house rules. Full list of house rules will be provided upon signing of Rental Contract:
- Balance due, rental agreement, and security deposit due at check in.
- List of all guests staying at Villa Montine required at check in.
- All additional visitors must have valid ID before entering property.
- No smoking allowed anywhere inside any rooms. $200 fine for every room where smoke is detected or immediate eviction.
- Place all cigarette butts in designated area or in trash. $10 fine for each cigarette butt found on floor in property or in plants.
- Please be considerate of Neighbors, Reduce music and overall volume after 10PM.
- Keep valuables in a safe place. There are safes in each bedroom.
- This is an Eco-Friendly country. Please turn off A/C units when you are not using them.
- Respect your neighbors. No nudity or crude behavior outside of property.
- A key for each room is available if wanted, and one key for the street entrance and one key for the beach entrance will be issued to one person at check in. There is a $50 fine for each bedroom key lost, and $100 fine for street or beach key lost.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM. Late check out is available upon request and will result in a half day rental charge.
- Lime juice and many makeup removers contain acid that can remove the finish on Travertine marble in the bathrooms. Please use the trays in each bathroom for items that have an acidic base.
- Housekeeping and will be active on the property from 8AM to 4PM, but will be able to assist you 24/7.
- Hang your towels and swimsuits to dry.
- Bedsheets and towels are washed upon request. Place anything you would like washed outside of your room and it will be picked up to wash within the hour.
- If you lock your room during your stay, your room will not be cleaned.
- Rinse salt, sand, dirt, or sunscreen off of your body before entering pool. Excessive cleaning charges apply.
- Do not place any chemicals, soaps, or shampoos in the pool. You will be charged for any repairs.
- Light every day cleaning is included. Excessive cleaning charges apply.
- Please do not put any food down the sink in the kitchen.
- Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.